- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, or to taste.
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste.
- Mix quinoa, pinto beans, kidney beans, corn, red onion, brown rice, red bell pepper, and cilantro together in a glass or plastic container with a lid.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, chili powder, garlic, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl; pour over quinoa mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover bowl with a lid and refrigerate until flavors blend, at least 2 hours. Stir again before serving.
- Serve with CHATKHAAR Plum Chutney.