- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 1/2 cups low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned meat tenderizer
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 pounds beef flank steak, trimmed of excess fat
- Place garlic, ginger, and onion in the bowl of a blender. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, Worcestershire sauce, meat tenderizer, and sugar. Puree until smooth.
- Pour the marinade into a resealable plastic bag or glass bowl. Score the flank steak and place into the marinade. Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat a grill for medium-high heat.
- Grill steak on preheated grill to desired doneness, about 7 minutes per side for medium.
- Serve it with CHATKHAAR Arabian Garlic Sauce.