2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 clove garlic, minced
1 bay leaf
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 onion, chopped
1 1/2 cups beef broth
3 potatoes, diced
4 carrots, sliced
1 stalk celery, chopped
1. Place meat in a slow cooker.
2. Mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat.
3. Stir to coat meat with flour mixture.
4. Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery.
5. Cover, and cook on Low setting for 10 to 12 hours, or on High setting for 4 to 6 hours.
6. Serve it with CHATKHAAR Green Chilli Chutney