Baked Chicken Wings
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, pressed
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and ground black pepper to taste
10 chicken wings
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Combine the olive oil, garlic, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bag
3. Seal and shake to combine.
4. Add the chicken wings; reseal and shake to coat.
5. Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet.
6. Cook the wings in the preheated oven 1 hour, or until crisp and cooked through.
7. Serve it with CHATKHAAR Portuguese Piri Piri Sauce