- 1lb sea bass (cleaned and scaled)
- 3garlic cloves, minced or crushed
- 1tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1tablespoon italian seasoning or 1 tablespoon
- fresh parsley leaves
- 2teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1teaspoon salt
- 2lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 450F°.
- In a cup, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Place fish in a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Rub fish with oil mixture.
- Bake fish, uncovered, for 15 minutes; then sprinkle with parsley or Italian seasoning and continue to bake for 5 more minutes (or until the thickest part of the fish flakes easily).
- Drizzle remaining pan juices over fish and garnish with lemon wedges.
- Serve it with CHATKHAAR Arabian Garlic Sauce.