- 24 (1 ounce) sticks string cheese
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying, or as needed.
- Remove string cheese sticks from plastic wrappings and cut the strings in half crosswise.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place eggs in a bowl and bread crumbs into a large shallow bowl.
- Dip cheese stick halves into egg and roll in bread crumbs to completely coat the sticks; place breaded cheese sticks onto the prepared baking sheet. Allow cheese sticks to stand at room temperature for about 5 minutes to set, and repeat dipping in egg and bread crumbs to form a thick coating. Freeze breaded cheese sticks for at least 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Deep fry cheese sticks, a few at a time, until the coating is golden brown and crisp and the cheese is soft, 5 to 8 minutes. Let sticks drain on paper towels.
- Serve it with CHATKHAAR Sweet Chilli Sauce.