- Potato – 2 small or 1 cup, boiled and cubed
- Green peas – 1 cup, boiled
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Green chili – 1 small, chopped finely
- Grated Ginger or ginger paste – 1 teaspoon
- Tomato – 1 medium or ½ cup, chopped
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – ½ teaspoon
- Amchur powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Water – ¼ cup
- Cilantro – 2 tablespoons, finely chopped
- Boil green peas and potato. Let the potato cool down, peel and cut into cubes.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Once hot add cumin seeds and let them sizzle. Then fry in green chiliand ginger for a minute.
- Then mix in tomato with little salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes or till they become soft.
- Add remaining salt and spice powders. mix and cook for a minute.
- Mix in potato and peas with ¼ cup of water.
- Cook till all the water evaporates and becomes dry. Turn off the stove.