- 1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 pc. lemon or 3 calamansi
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 3 tbsps. cooking oil
- 1 salt to taste
- Marinate beef in soy sauce, lemon and pepper for at least one hour.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan then stir. Fry the onion rings until the texture become soft. Set aside.
- In the same pan where the onion where fried, fry the marinated beef (without the marinate sauce) until colors turn brown. Set aside
- Put-in the garlic then saute for a few minutes.
- Pour the marinate sauce and bring to a boil.
- Put the fried beef and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until meat is tender. Add water as needed.
- Add the stir fried onions and some salt to taste.
- Serve hot with CHATKHAAR Plum Chutney.