- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 600g diced beef heart smart
- 375g pkt korma simmer sauce (Curry makers simmer sauces)
- 2 carrots, peeled, chopped
- 2 Desiree potatoes, peeled, cut into 2cm chunks
- 3/4 cup (200g) Farmers Union Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh coriander
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Cooked pappadums, to serve
Heat half the oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add half the beef and cook stirring 1-2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with remaining oil and beef.
Return all the beef to the pan and add the korma paste, carrots, potatoes and 1/2 cup (90g) the yoghurt. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer, partially covered for 10 minutes.
Uncover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the chopped coriander and stir the remaining coriander through the curry. Spoon the curry onto the rice and sprinkle with the remaining coriander. Serve with the remaining yoghurt and pappadums.