- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 10 chicken wings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bag
- Seal and shake to combine.
- Add the chicken wings; reseal and shake to coat.
- Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet.
- Cook the wings in the preheated oven 1 hour, or until crisp and cooked through.
- Serve it with CHATKHAAR Portuguese Piri Piri Sauce