- Mutton 1 kg (pieces)
- Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Garlic clove 3 – 4
- Paprika powder 2 tbsp
- Onion 2
- Chicken powder 2 tbsp
- Chicken stock 1 jug
- Fresh coriander/parsley ½ bunch
- Oil ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Wash meat and marinate it with salt, paprika powder and 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder.
- Leave it for a while.
- Now crush the onion and garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onion, garlic, chicken powder and 1 cup chicken stock.
- Cook for 10 – 15 minutes.
- When stock becomes dry, stir fry it well.
- Now add meat and fry it again.
- Add remaining chicken stock and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add remaining 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder and cook 10 minutes more.
- When meat is tender then take it out and keep aside.
- Now add corn flour in remaining curry, mix well and make it thick like stew.
- Now strain and combine the meat mixture.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.